Friday, October 17, 2014

[VIDEO] 141017 Kim Dong Ryul wins KBS Music Bank + other Peformances


♬ Today's Winner: Kim Dong Ryul


 BEAST NEXT WEEK


Today's Nominee: Ailee vs Kim Dong Ryul★☆

♬ VIXX and Song Ji Eun Interview 
 

♬ Music Bank HOT Stage ★☆ 

- VIXX [Blue Blossom + ERROR]

- Song Ji Eun [ Don't Lokok At Me Like That + Twenty-Five]


- Red Velvet [Be Natural] 

 - Strawberry Milk [OK]

- BTOB [You're So Fly]

- Roy Kim [HOME] 

- Boyfriend [WITCH]


♬ HOT Performances ★☆

- TEEN TOP [Missing]

- Ailee [Don't Touch Me]

- The Boss (DGNA) [Rilla Go]

- MadTown [YOLO]

- Younha [What about My Heart]

- Jung Dong Ha [If I]

- JUNIEL [I think I’m in love]

- Minx [Why Did You Come to my Home] 

- TOXIC [Deja Vu]
- A.KOR [But Go]

0 disqus:

Post a Comment

Add your comments!!

Top Ad 728x90