Sunday, October 19, 2014

[VIDEO] 141019 IU wins SBS Inkigayo + other Performances


★ ☆ ♬ Winner - Inkigayo Internet Song #


★ ☆ ♬ VIXX Interview with Kwang-hee, Lee Yoo Bi, EXO Suho and Baekhyun #


★ ☆ ♬ Next Week: Super Junior #

[post_ad]
★ ☆ ♬ Next Week: Beast #


★ ☆ ♬ Next Week: Comeback S [Autumn Breeze]#


★ ☆ ♬ MC Cuts: Hwang Kwang-hee, Lee Yoo Bi, EXO Suho and Baekhyun #


★ ☆ ♬ Hot Comeback #

- VIXX [Blue Blossoms + Error]



- Song Ji Eun ]Twenty-Five]


★ ☆ ♬ Hot Debut #

- Almeng [Phone in love]


★ ☆ ♬ Hot Performances #

- Ailee [Dont' Touch Me]


- TEENTOP [Missing]


- BTOB [You’re So Fly]


- Raina (feat. Kanto Of TROY) [You End, And Me]


- BOYFRIEND [WITCH]


- JUNIEL [I think I’m in love]


- Jung Dong Ha [If I]


- Roy Kim [HOME]


- Red Velvet [Be natural]


- Bernard Park [Before the rain]


- MADTOWN [YOLO]


- Cho Hyung Woo [Someone I Know]


- UNIQ [Falling in love]


- TOXIC [Deja Vu]


- Gavy NJ [I wish]


- A.KOR [But Go]

Top Ad 728x90